We are looking to hire an Administrative/Legal Assistant. This is a unique opportunity to join a firm of friendly and energetic lawyers and staff and to be an integral part of a dedicated team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, including maintaining and organizing electronic and hard-copy files; logging attorney time in the billing system; preparing correspondence and other documents; assisting with client expenses and billing; managing certain aspects of the office and its operations; answering phones and greeting visitors and clients; interfacing with vendors; and attending to other day-to-day operational tasks.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- a positive attitude;
- professional demeanor;
- great attention to detail and proofreading skills;
- comfort with technology;
- familiarity with the maintenance of legal files;
- the capacity to be a self-starter and to take initiative;
- the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
- the desire to work for multiple attorneys in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
A minimum of three years of experience as an administrative assistant, with preference given to those with law-firm experience in civil litigation. Strong Microsoft Office skills required. Experience with Apple/Mac products preferred.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday (In-Office)
If you’re interested, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.